Saturday 11 April 2015

Photoshoot plan

For my magazine front page, contents page and double page spread I want to have some graphic design which links them all together, like a certain shape, or letter. I also want to use big shapes which are not filled with colour so its only the lines that can be seen, this will be big across the pages.



My Photo shoot

high key lighting
floral clothing
bright colours
strong makeup
jewellery
rule of thirds - this is a good technique especially for the front cover because it means the text can be one side and read easily. However, I do prefer the cover model to be more central to the cover this is because I have seen this used in high end magazines like Vogue and Elle.
model looking at camera- this is for direct address for viewers.



-Make up
strong black eye liner
a coloured eyeliner or eye shadow under the high for highlight
on eye lid in corner lighter and gradually gets darker to the outside of eyelid

I really like this eye shadow colour for spring, the lighter shine of white in the centre and turns to a bright turquoise and then grey.





Eye liner idea, I like that this is different to the normal line of eye liner.









I really like this light shade of peach and slightly pink lipstick, I would like to use this colour for my photo shoot.









 I also like this eye makeup which has shades of brown and grey on the outer corner and the eye liner is a thin black line.









I like strong red lips with the neutral and brown eye shadow, this makes the lips stand out powerfully.













Foundation and bronzer, I like more suttle bronzer and not too over the top as I want it to look natural. I do like the highlight on the cheeks as it emphasises her cheek bones.

















I really like this overall spring look, with the pinky, peach lip colour, slightly bronzed cheeks, thin black eye liner and brown eye shadow but this seems not be light n the corners and darker to the outside, also I would like to use a bright blue eye shadow for a spring look. Also I would like the hair to be wavy.












I like her hair as its wavy and texturized, it also has a spring feeling.




















Spring nail colours pastel colours are very popular for spring.












I was looking through a miss VOGUE magazine from June2013 and I really liked this image. I like how VOGUE's photo shoots are always different and they are not scared to try something new. So I would like to try something like this in my photo shoot to make it different from other fashion magazines. For example shading in colour on the eyebrows.



















No comments:

Post a Comment